The Health Promotion team at IMAGINE focuses on:
- Helping people develop skills to make healthy life choices
- Creating environments to support health
- Strengthening communities’ capacities to address health issues of importance to them
Our health promotion activities are centred around the model of workshops, which are delivered to local community agencies and drop-in centres. These workshops are meant to be non-judgmental, informational, and/or empowering opportunities for our clients to take control over their own health. Our workshops focus on topics important in the social determinants of health and aim to create programs that help alleviate the impact of social determinants of health on clients’ lives.
This year, we are pleased to partner up with 4 agencies to deliver our monthly workshops:
- The Salvation Army Gateway – 107 Jarvis St., Toronto ON M5C 2H4
- West Neighbourhood House – 588 Queen St. West, Toronto ON M6J 1E3
- St. Felix Centre – 25 Augusta Ave., Toronto ON M5T 2K7
- Women's Residence – 674 Dundas St. West, Toronto ON M5T 1H9
Please see the calendar below for more information on our upcoming workshops! We hope to see you there.
Partner with us?
If you are an individual or a representative of a community organization and would like to partner with IMAGINE to offer a community health promotion event/workshop, please contact our health promotion team at firstname.lastname@example.org